Getting Started with Microsoft 365
What’s Right for You
Our trainers are experts in delivering onsite and virtual instructor-led training programs for custom or off-the-shelf content. This is a sample course that can be easily modified to meet the needs of your learner audience.
Get ready to learn more about Microsoft’s cloud-based productivity tool!
This course is intended to introduce users to Microsoft 365 and to get started with basic tasks. They will become familiar with the apps and services included in a business subscription, file storage with OneDrive, and how to manage users, domains, and security.
By the end of this course, participants should be comfortable with logging into and out of their accounts and modifying basic account settings. They will become familiar with the apps and services available in their subscription and how to communicate with others using OneDrive, as well as perform administrative tasks (such as managing users and groups within Microsoft 365), manage domains, and use the Security and Compliance Center.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire to learn more about our virtual training sessions
- About Microsoft 365
- Navigating Your Account
- Log into Microsoft 365
- Navigate the Office Landing Page
- Update your Profile
- Log Out of Microsoft 365
- Finding Help and Changing Settings
- Search for Help
- View Setting
- Change Your Password
- Change Your Language
- Using Desktop Office Apps
- Download and Install Office Apps
- Opening the Office Desktop App
- Signing into Microsoft 365 from Office Apps
Your Subscription Package
- Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneNote)
- Activity: Exploring Microsoft Apps
- Services (Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange)
- Activity: Exploring Microsoft Services
File Storage and Collaboration
- Getting Started with OneDrive for Business
- What is it?
- Add, Create, Organize, and Delete Files
- Collaborating Using OneDrive for Business
- Use the Discover Feature
- Share Files
- Configure OneDrive for Business Sync
- Sync One Drive for Business to Your Computer
- Back Up and Protect Files
- Using Delve
- What is it?
- Search, Add to Favorites, Share, and Use Boards
- Getting Started as an Administrator
- Navigate the Admin Center
- Use the Message Center and Service Health Center
- Managing Users
- Add, Edit, and Delete a User
- Reset a User Password
- Add Contacts
- Managing Groups
- Add, Edit, and Delete a Group
- Create Shared Mailboxes
- Managing Resources
- Add Rooms or Equipment
- View and Add Sites
- Change Site Sharing Settings
- Managing Domains
- View Current Domains
- Add a Domain
- Add a Domain to Email Accounts
- Security and Compliance
- Navigate the Security & Compliance Center
- Create and Manage Alerts
- Manage User Permissions and Data Loss Prevention Policies
Course delivery details
This course can be adapted to suit the needs of your learner audience and delivery context. It can be tailored for half or full-day sessions, depending on which of the following topics are prioritized. Virtual sessions are typically delivered in 2-hour or 4-hour blocks.
Contact TTA for pricing details.
Why choose TTA?
26+ years of experience providing training to thousands of organizations
6+ million learners educated
50+ industry awards for training excellence
Contact this provider
TTA (The Training Associates)
TTA is the award-winning leader for Learning & Development talent and solutions. Organizations of all sizes, including Fortune 500 companies, partner with TTA to support their learning initiatives of any size or scope in all locations, virtual or in person....