Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Through this professional development course offered by The Training Associates, participants will learn how to take into account others' cultural backgrounds, personalities and beliefs to create a more unified, open and tolerant workplace.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the standards and values of countries based upon professor Hofstede’s research
- Understand the influence of culture on daily work behavior
- Explore a common ground for intercultural cooperation
- Apply basic communication skills in intercultural communication (LSA, CPR, Feedback)
- Understand the main differences in communication between countries
- Reflect on individual learning objectives
Who should attend?
This program is for participants who want to raise their cultural awareness through better insight, understanding and patience towards colleagues, customers, and other stake holders in order to improve one’s contribution to business.
Please note this course has a maximum class size of 12 participants.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Hofstede’s dimensions
- Pinto’s three step method to bridge between differences
- Business do´s and don’ts
To learn about the cost of this course, please contact the provider directly via the information request form.
The Training Associates Corporation - Training Talent & Solutions
Since 1994, The Training Associates (TTA) has become one of the largest, most well-recognized and respected supplier of on-demand learning and development talent and solutions. TTA offers over 25,000 L&D resources specializing in adult learning in a variety of areas,...