Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This course by The Training Associates will teach participants how to hone their conflict resolution skills, develop plans for dealing with conflict,and a variety of techniques to defuse situations, with a particular focus on its application within an IT project or business.
This course will also teach participants:
- Conflict sources and dynamics in IT
- Reasons for internal employee conflict
- Working knowledge of key conflict resolution strategies
- A life skill that has both personal and professional value
Who should attend?
This course is designed specifically for IT professionals. Contact the provider via the information request form to learn more about if this course is right for you.
Topics explored through this course include:
- Key Constructive Conflict Concepts
- Drivers of Organizational Conflict
- Using Feedback to Enhance Your Professional Brand
- The Relationship / Result Framework
- Moving from Unhealthy to Healthy Conflict
- Conflict Resolution Process
- Reducing Potential of Future Conflict
To learn about the cost of this course, please contact the provider directly via the information request form.
TTA (known as The Training Associates)
Since 1994, TTA has become one of the largest, most well-recognized and respected supplier of on-demand learning and development talent and solutions. TTA offers over 25,000 L&D resources specializing in adult learning in a variety of areas, including: Information technologies...
Find out more about this Constructive Conflict course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team