Collaborative Consulting Skills for IT
This course by The Training Associates Corporation, participants working within IT will learn how to develop their technical expertise, and communication and team work skills, and apply them in a variety of business and project situations.
Participants will learn :
- The SERVE consulting methodology
- Techniques for building client trust and long term relationships
- Ways to build your professional reputation
- Novel approaches to communicating with internal clients and others
Who should attend?
This class is specifically designed to provide technical professionals with the tools needed to provide this high level of business acumen and proactive business participation. *Maximum Class Size: 20
This two-day course will teach participants how to:
- Understand & apply Five Step Consulting Model
- Understand stakeholders needs
- Demonstrate superior communication
- Develop a personal reputation as trusted adviser
- Use interview techniques to uncover needs
- Successfully manage expectations
- Inspire long-term loyalty
- Build collaborative and team relationships
To learn about the cost of this course, please contact the provider directly via the information request form.
TTA (known as The Training Associates)
Since 1994, TTA has become one of the largest, most well-recognized and respected supplier of on-demand learning and development talent and solutions. TTA offers over 25,000 L&D resources specializing in adult learning in a variety of areas, including: Information technologies...
Find out more about this Collaborative Consulting Skills for IT course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team