Fundamentals of Performance MeasurementThe Spaulding Group
Fundamentals of Performance Measurement - 2 day Training Course
This course from The Spaulding Group is designed to give participants a core understanding of the tools and techniques that are used to measure investment performance. During the course, participants will study practical examples that will give them the chance to apply the theory they have learnt, and to learn how it will apply to their specific organization.
- Develop a solid grounding on what performance measurement is all about.
- Rate of Return Calculations
- Gain insights into the primary performance measurement benchmarks and their importance.
- Learn the importance of risk measurement and the various formulas available.
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of performance attribution.
- Establish fundamental knowledge about the Global Investment Performance Standards
Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites for this class and there is no advanced preparation required.
Course content includes:
- Rates of Return
- Performance Presentation Standards
- The Investment Performance Measurement Professional
The cost of this course is $1,795 per participant.
About The Spaulding Group
Since 1990, The Spaulding Group has been one of the most influential performance measurement services firms in the investment industry. Solely focusing on the money management industry, Spaulding is unlike other firms that support a variety of industries. There is...
Contact this provider
The Spaulding Group
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team