The Oliver Group: Uncovering Potential. Driving Success
The Oliver Group began in 1984 and has since gained over 30 years of experience being a valued consulting partner. Their vision is to provide knowledge that empowers leaders to optimize people, accelerating the growth of both their business and personal connections.
The Oliver Group offers a variety of consulting services, including talent acquisition, talent development and growth strategy solutions. The training offered by The Oliver Group is award winning, as The Oliver Group's leadership development training was named a 2015 LEAD 500 Leadership Excellence award winner by HR.com.
Areas of Training
The Oliver Group offers onsite training and professional development courses for organizations, teams, and individuals. The following subject areas can be covered:
- Team development sessions
- Building high-trust teams (conflict management)
- Customer-Focused Selling - sales training
- Leadership development for emerging leaders, leaders of others, leaders of leaders and business leaders
The Oliver Group additionally offers a few training options solely targeted towards individual learning and self-development. The following tools are offered for self-development training:
- Private coaching sessions to work on a variety of skills, from composure to planning and developing listening skills
- Personality assessment and personalized results interpretation
- Assessment tools for selling and influencing skills
Contact this provider
The Oliver Group
Average rating 4.6Based on 14 reviews.
The response from the management team in the first six months has been very positive as they continue to work their plan that they established with The Oliver Group’s facilitation and assistance
The instruction was very positive… very interactive and it dealt with life experiences with people in similar situations.
To request information from The Oliver Group, please fill out the following details:
We recognized how ineffective our meetings were and once we understood each other’s personalities, we were able to hold more structured meetings and competitive discussions.