Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Vendor Management - A 3-day in-house training course
This three-day course in Vendor Management will give participants the tools for working with vendors, understanding vendor motivation and developing vendor relationships. These tools include developing vendor management plans, identifying performance measurements and understanding the pros and cons of the various types of contracts.
To learn more about this course and others offered by The Mathis Group, fill out an information form which is sent directly to them and they will be in touch soon to answer your questions.
Who should attend?
Professionals working with vendors during a project would find this Vendor Management course beneficial.
This Vendor Management course will explore the following objectives:
Objective 1: Discuss vendor challenges
- Examine the future of vendor relationships
- Compare purchaser and vendor motivations
- Compare the pros and cons of outsourcing a project to a vendor
- Discuss reasons for vendor relationships
- Examine the real world of culture and language
- Evaluate how vendor management can benefit organizations
Objective 2: Examine phases in the acquisition process
- Explain the duties of the contract officer
- Identify best practices of vendor management
- Discuss reasons and roles for a Vendor Management Office
- Compare the procurement cycle to project management
- Compare organizational and government procurement processes
Objective 3: Examine 5 phase process of vendor management
- Phase 1: Pre-Award Stage
- Phase 2: Source selection
- Phase 3: Award Contract
- Phase 4: Contract management
- Phase 5: Contract closure
Through this Vendor Management course, participants will earn 19.5 PDUs and 2.0 CEUs.
The cost of this Vendor Management training course is available upon request. Fill out an information request to receive a quote from The Mathis Group, Inc.
Provider: The Mathis Group, Inc.
The Mathis Group, Inc. - Hands-on professional development training
The Mathis Group, Inc. is a small business, founded in 1993, dedicated to helping organizations enhance the productivity and behavior of their staff. A Registered Education Provider with Project Management Institute to provide PDUs and an IACET-accredited provider of CEUs, The...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Vendor Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team