PMI-ACP Exam Prep Boot Camp - In-house training
Have the training come to you with this in-house PMI-ACP Exam Prep Boot Camp from The Mathis Group, Inc. Over an intensive three-days, participants will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to sit and pass the PMI-ACP certification examination. This course will look at Agile, Lean, Scrum, CP and other Agil approaches to project management, based on PMI-recommended resources.
For added security and reasurrance, The Mathis Group, Inc. guarantees to pay for your second and third attempts within 30 days in the unlikely event that a participant fails the exam. If after three attempts, the participant has not passed, The Mathis Group will refund the balance of the seminar price.*
For more information about this course, fill out an information request and someone from The Mathis Group will be in touch with you to answer your questions.
*Note: The Mathis Group will pay the retake fee amount that is applied to PMI® members. The Mathis Group will not pay for any rescheduling fees assessed by PMI®.
Who should attend?
This boot camp is designed for those working in project management wanting to earn the PMI-ACP® certification.
Through this boot camp, participants will examine the following topics:
Agile Tools, Skills and Domains:
- The Tools and Techniques and Knowledge and Skills areas to pass the exam
- The Tasks of Agile Principles and Mindset
- The Tasks of Value-driven Delivery
- The Tasks of Stakeholder Engagement
- The Tasks of Team Performance
- The Tasks of Adaptive Planning
- The Tasks of Problem Detection and Resolution
- The Tasks of Continuous Improvement.
Agile Methodologies and Processes:
- The foundation of Agile, the Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Scrum roles, meetings, tools, techniques and artifacts
- XP (eXtreme Programming) roles and practices
- Comparing Scrum and XP roles and practices
- Lean development practices in Agile Project Management
- Agile estimation techniques
- Agile team dynamics, soft skills, negotiation, and coaching
- How Epics and User Stories are created
- Daily stand-ups, information radiators, team spaces, retrospectives, and osmotic communications
- Agile metrics, including velocity, escaped defects
- Comparing adaptive planning and traditional project management
- Value-driven delivery and Value Stream Analysis
- Product backlog grooming
- Problem detection and resolution.
This boot camp costs $1,350 per person and requires a minimum of 10 people in order to book in-house training.
This price includes:
- A copy of PMI-ACP® Exam Prep 2nd Edition by Mike Griffiths
- In-depth course workbook
- Flash cards
- Hundreds of practice test questions
- Access to post-course online resources.
For more information about price and booking, fill out an information request form and someone from The Mathis Group, Inc. will be in touch.
The Mathis Group, Inc. - Hands-on professional development training
The Mathis Group, Inc. is a small business, founded in 1993, dedicated to helping organizations enhance the productivity and behavior of their staff. A Registered Education Provider with Project Management Institute to provide PDUs and an IACET-accredited provider of CEUs, The...
Find out more about this PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team