High Impact Leaders
High Impact Leaders - A 2-day on-site program for developing company leadership
Working professionals, no matter the role or field, require a combination of both "hard" and "soft" skills in order to be successful in their given area. And while the value and need fo hard skills is obvious, soft skills are often overlooked in terms of their importance to the organization's overall success. Any professional must be equipped not only to complete the task, but also to convey their work to other departments. For example, if a computer technician spends a lot of time developing an expertise in a certain software package, and then a new software package is released, those hard skills that made him/her successful may not carryover. Those skills certainly won’t be as helpful if the technician changes jobs outside of the technical field.
Equip you leaders with soft skills
This engaging, two-day program, High Impact Leaders, is designed to prepare delegates in a variety of soft skills necessary for developing leadership skills throughout management. These include communication skills, self-confidence, management and leadership skills, problem-solving, and much more.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for leaders and managers within organizations hoping to gain a range of valuable soft skills for motivating people, problem-solving and develop clear communication skills.
To learn more about course suitability, request more information here
Training topics for this High Impact Leaders On-site Program are divided into 2-days
- Program Overview (How to tap untapped potential and recognize opportunities.)
- How to Remember Names — Become the Center of Influence.
- Speak with Self-Confidence / Eliminate Public Speaking Fear.
- Three Simple Ways to Improve Memory. (Most people equate a good memory with intelligence.)
- Seven Ways to Build Trust and Rapport with Others.
- How to become a better listener.
- Lunch Break
- Communicate in a Clear & Concise Way.
- Ten Secrets to More Impactful Meetings.
- Team Problem Solving that Avoids Office Politics and Gains Consensus.
- Seven Ways to Deal with Difficult People.
- Conflict Resolution that Improves Morale.
- Seven Ways to Gain Enthusiastic Cooperation.
- How to Design and Deliver a Persuade Speech.
- Be more Assertive. Add Enthusiasm to your Ideas.
- How to Influence People. Anchor Positive Behavior.
- Lunch Break
- Seven Ways to Develop the Next Generation of Leaders.
- Report on Leadership Skills
- Think and Speak on Your Feet when Under Pressure (Impromptu Speaking).
- Impact of the program on the bottom-line.
- Increased Self-Confidence
- Eliminate Public Speaking Fear
- Become Even More “Promotable”
- Reduce Conflicts
- Capitalize on Opportunities Faster
- Become a Better Coach
- Increase Your Value as a Professional
- Promote from within
- Lower employee acquisition costs
- Create and strengthen a team culture
- Reduce conflicts
- Reduce office politics
- Increase efficiency
- Increase productivity
Delegates successfully completing this seminar will qualify to attend the Leadership Development Certificate
The cost of this 2-day on-site training, High Impact Leaders, is determined on a case-by-case basis in accordance with organizational needs.
Program fees include all course materials and instruction, as well as the opportunity to attend the Leadership and Development Certificate qualification.
Provider: The Leader's Institute
The Leader's Institute®: Fun Team Building Events and Public Speaking Classes
With a variety of offerings and programs offered worldwide,The Leader’s Institute® specializes in a range training and events designed for the "soft-skills” side of the business. With a clientele ranging from Fortune 500 companies to independent businesses internationally, The Leader's Institute® ....
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this High Impact Leaders course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team