Get Smart on key regulatory and legal requirements of the global futures and options markets with FIA-IFM Training. This course provides a high-level overview of prohibited and disruptive practices and exchange requirements in the futures and options industry. The course is designed to help market participants avoid potential exchange violations and fines and/or regulatory actions and civil penalties.
Upcoming start dates
eLearning on demand
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those that trade or plan to trade on derivatives markets.
- Wash trades
- Front running
- Corners and squeezes
- Marking or banging the close
- Misleading statements and rumors
- Insider trading
- Interactive exercises to test comprehension
Course delivery details
eLearning on demand.
- FIA Member Discount: $35
Qualify for a Discount?
- FIA Member firms and their employees are eligible for discounts on courses. FIA members include more than 300 financial services firms as well as fund managers, commercial hedgers, global exchanges, technology vendors, and legal and other professional services providers.
- Volume discounts for training are available for firms with 16 or more participants.
Why choose IFM?
Nonprofit educational foundation founded that offers top-quality education at the lowest cost
Qualified instructors who have real world working experience at major films and regulatory agencies
IFM instructors are passionate to share the knowledge gained from real world working experience at major firms and regulatory bodies
Contact this provider
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM)
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM), established by in 1989 is a nonprofit educational foundation. The IFM is an affiliate for the FIA, the leading global trade organization for the futures, options and centrally cleared derivatives markets. The IFM works to...