Proud to Lead
LGBTQ2+ employees continue to face unique challenges in the workplace. Some of these challenges are systemic, such the ongoing fight for equal human rights, while others are individual, such as our own self-imposed limits or perceptions of what we're capable of. Some are a complex blend of the two, such as internalized biphobia, homophobia or transphobia. Proud to Lead supports your organization’s diversity and inclusion strategies by creating a purpose-built space for LGBTQ2+ employees to come together and discuss the specific challenges they face, while building leadership skills. Participants experience an intensive skill-building program that will show them how to approach every communication as an act of leadership, and to execute in a way that is in line what they believe and who they are. The goal is to empower members of your LGBTQ2+ community to lead with pride at all levels of the organization.
The learning is led by The Humphrey Group’s own roster of inspiring LGBTQ2+ leaders and the sharing of experiences and challenges is central to the learning experience.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Ideal Audience: New and aspiring LGBTQ2+ leaders
Course delivery details
This course held by 4 x 1-hour sessions.
Certification / Credits
Key Learning Outcomes
The Humphrey Group's learning experience, Proud to Lead, equips and empowers LGBTQ2+ leaders to speak confidently and authentically. By the end, they will have the knowledge and tools to:
- View communication through the lens of leadership
- Articulate a vision, no matter what your level or role
- Cultivate a strong core of conviction to support your vision
- Design a leadership brand that aligns with your core convictions and values
- Use storytelling to share your convictions authentically and persuasively
- Project a powerful and authentic presence, both in-person and virtually
- Grow their LGBTQ2+ network and strengthen existing networks within the organization
Contact this provider
The Humphrey Group
The Humphrey Group's mission is to train leaders to inspire through their communication. Since the company's inception in 1988, the team's sole focus has been to provide leadership communication skills to leaders at all levels. Since then, The Humphrey Group...