Leaders that thrive today live and lead authentically. They are highly self-aware individuals with a defined purpose and set of values that influence their communication and guide their actions. This ensures that the way they see themselves matches the way their direct reports, peers, clients, and leaders see them. It's a transformative, inside-out process; one that makes employees want to work for them and peers want to work with them.
In Authentic Leadership, your leaders will gain an understanding of who they are and who they want to be as a leader, along with how storytelling, personalization, and other communication techniques can help them lead authentically in every interaction. They will learn how to do so through facilitator-led group discussions, personal reflection activities, and other interactive exercises.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Ideal Audience: New people leaders and those in public positions
Course delivery details
This course held by 4 x 1-hour sessions over 4 weeks.
Certification / Credits
Key Learning Outcomes
In The Humphrey Group's signature learning experience, Authentic Leadership, your leaders will come to understand the power of a personal brand and how to develop one. By the end, they will have the knowledge and tools to:
- Set their intention, define the intended impact, and adapt their behavior according to the situation
- Explore their values, how they are living them out, and how they can improve
- Identify the triggers which undermine their ability to live their values
- Communicate in a way that is authentic and aligns with their values
- Envision themselves as an authentic leader and create an action plan to live it out
Contact this provider
The Humphrey Group
The Humphrey Group's mission is to train leaders to inspire through their communication. Since the company's inception in 1988, the team's sole focus has been to provide leadership communication skills to leaders at all levels. Since then, The Humphrey Group...