Advanced Leadership Development
The Advanced Leader Development (ALD) program is designed for seasoned leaders looking to significantly elevate their mastery of transformative leadership, organizational culture, and human performance.
This is our signature program designed for seasoned leaders looking to significantly elevate their mastery of transformative leadership, organizational culture, and human performance. Specific program goals vary depending on organizational positioning (market factors, business life cycle, etc.), participant group (executive, senior leader, regional VPs, etc.) and what is happening organizationally (culture, performance challenges, focus areas like innovation or accountability, etc.).
Group training options are also available for this course. Please contact the provider for more information.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
- Developing the capacity for strategic preparation and innovation for navigating change.
- Managing psychological transitions through organizational change.
- Attending to the organizational culture: ensuring trust and
consistency of organizational values in daily communications and actions.
- Elevating growth through empowering sales teams.
- Communicating to garner alignment, give and take feedback,
coordinate actions, and delegate with impeccability.
- Creating effective collaborations across organizational boundaries.
- Creating accountable systems, teams, and individual contributors.
- Effectively intervening in individual, team, and organizational
- Taking on greater size and scope.
- Reliably dealing with breakdowns.
- Overcoming self-imposed constraints
Course delivery details
The structure of this program includes three 2.5-day sessions over six to nine months, with individual coaching in between sessions.
Contact this provider
The Granger Network
The Granger Network is an executive coaching firm supporting high-performing and industry-leading clients in high-tech, finance, the military, healthcare, and higher education. It is our belief that one's humanity is not an obstacle to be side-stepped on the pathway to...