Mindful Leadership Training
What does it take to be a good leader? Most people say it doesn't matter if you have an MBA from Harvard or aced your SATs from 20 years ago. An effective leader can inspire the people around them to accomplish great things while providing the right balance of help along the way. This requires understanding and empathizing with where people are coming from, communicating with them effectively, and separating emotional reactions and stress from your response.
Learn how to become a more effective leader through this experiential course. The goal of this training is to develop skills and change behavior so that people can be better leaders. Therefore, training is best done live, in groups, and over a length of time. It is light on content and heavy on practical exercises and support to help participants create new habits.
Upcoming start dates
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is intended for managers and company leaders
Explore what mindful leadership looks like and learn how to implement it through a number of modules:
- Emotions: Notice that we have emotions, learn how they affect our leadership style, and learn to manage them
- Listening: Understand how our own thoughts, perceptions, and goals obstruct effective listening, and learn tools to more effectively listen
- Connection and empathy: Learn how to increase empathy when interacting with others
- Outlook: positive attitudes go a long way. Learn how to cultivate happiness, avoid the negativity bias, and be that source of energy on your team
- Intention: Learn how to use intention to help ourselves and others orient our brain to achieve goals
- Habits: Incorporate these exercises into our day at work and home
The cost of this course depends on length and number of people. Request information to start a discussion.
Average rating 4.9
I am a much better mindful listener now. I recognize I always want to add something or jump in and with the exercise I find myself waiting to respond and really listening wholeh...
It is challenging to form new habits, but this course provides the tools to help you get over the hump
I'm way too hard on myself, and I learned strategies to be more forgiving while staying motivated
Contact this provider
The Dynamic Leadership Center delivers mindfulness and emotional intelligence based training to professional services firms, technology companies, and the Fortune 500. They specialize in changing the behaviors of leaders and aspiring leaders so that they are more focused, more effectively...