DCAC9K 3.0 - Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K)
The Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K) v3.0 course is designed for senior engineers and IT professionals who implement and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) mode. This course covers the key components of the Cisco ACI architecture, along with the knowledge and hands-on skills you need to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco ACI mode and connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services.
You will learn how to deploy Cisco ACI security, networking, virtualization, automation, and programmability features on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches and migrate to a policy-enforced data center.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Network and data center cloud systems architects, as well as server administrators Application developers and security engineers as well as virtualization administrators
- Section 1: Cisco ACI Overview
- Section 2: Cisco ACI Codes, Delta Releases, and Features
- Section 3: Virtualization, Containers, and Third-Party Integration Features
- Section 4: Security and Monitoring Features
- Section 5: Cisco ACI External Networking
- Section 6: Cisco ACI Fabric Extensions and Interconnections
- Section 7: Fabric Management and Automation
- Section 8: Common Troubleshooting Scenarios
- Discovery 1: Explore the Cisco ACI Fabric Inventory
- Discovery 2: Implement Cisco ACI Fabric Connectivity
- Discovery 3: Configure Cisco ACI Logical Constructs
- Discovery 4: Integrate Cisco ACI with VMware Using Native DVS
- Discovery 5: Deploy Cisco ACI Virtual Edge and Micro segmentation
- Discovery 6: Integrate Cisco ASAv with Cisco APIC
- Discovery 7: Configure Role-Based Access Control
- Discovery 8: Explore Cisco ACI Monitoring and NetFlow
- Discovery 9: Enable Connectivity to External L3 Networks
- Discovery 10: Enable Connectivity to External L2 Networks
- Discovery 11: Configure Cisco APIC Using REST API
- Discovery 12: Configure Cisco APIC Using Python Scripts
- Discovery 13: Explore Cisco ACI App Center and Cisco ACI Optimize Feature
- Discovery 14: Explore Cisco ACI Troubleshooting Tools
- Discovery 15: Export Tec Support
Why choose SLI?
Over 50 training locations across North America
All dates are guaranteed-to-run
Sunset Learning Institute
Sunset Learning Institute is an authorized training center, helping our customers optimize their technology investments by providing convenient, high quality technical training that they can rely on. We empower students to master their desired technologies for their unique environments. What...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,000 USD-2,500 USD