CIPTV2 1.0 - Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2)
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. It covers globalized call routing, URI call routing, global dial plan replication based on the ILS, Cisco Unified SRST, mobility features, call admission control, .integration of Cisco VCS and Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Mobile Remote Access on Cisco Expressway Series.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Network administrators and network engineers CCNP Collaboration candidates
Secondary audiences are:
- Systems engineers
Module 1: Multisite Deployment Implementation
- Lesson 1: Identifying Issues in a Multisite Deployment
- Lesson 2: Identifying Multisite Deployment Solutions
- Lesson 3: Implementing a +E.164-based Dial Plan for International Multisite Deployments
- Lesson 4: Implementing a URI-Based Dial Plan for Multisite Deployments
Module 2: Centralized Call-Processing Redundancy Implementation
- Lesson 1: Implementing SRST and MGCP Fallback
Module 3: Bandwidth Management and CAC Implementation
- Lesson 1: Managing Bandwidth
- Lesson 2: Implementing CAC
Module 4: Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
- Lesson 1: Implementing Device Mobility
- Lesson 2: Implementing Cisco Extension Mobility
- Lesson 3: Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
Module 5: Cisco VCS and Cisco Expressway
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco VCS and Cisco Expressway Series Deployment Options
- Lesson 2: Deploying Users and Local Endpoints in Cisco VCS Control
- Lesson 3: Interconnecting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco VCS
- Lesson 4: Implementing Unified Communications Mobile and Remote Access
Module 6: GDPR and CCD
- Lesson 1: Implementing ILS and GDPR
- Lesson 2: Implementing CCD
- Guided Lab 1: Implementing a +E.164-Based Dial Plan for International Multisite Deployments
- Guided Lab 2: Implementing a URI-Based Dial Plan for Multisite Deployments
- Hardware Lab 3: Implementing SRST and MGCP Fallback
- Hardware Lab 4: Implementing Bandwidth Management
- Hardware Lab 5: Implementing Enhanced Location CAC
- Hardware Lab 6: Implementing Device Mobility
- Hardware Lab 7: Implementing Extension Mobility
- Hardware Lab 8: Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
- Hardware Lab 9: Configuring Cisco VCS Control to Register Endpoints
- Hardware Lab 10: Implementing a Dial Plan in Cisco VCS Control to Interconnect with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Hardware Lab 11: Implementing Mobile and Remote Access via Cisco Expressway
- Hardware Lab 12: Implementing ILS and GDPR
Why choose SLI?
Over 50 training locations across North America
All dates are guaranteed-to-run
Sunset Learning Institute
Sunset Learning Institute is an authorized training center, helping our customers optimize their technology investments by providing convenient, high quality technical training that they can rely on. We empower students to master their desired technologies for their unique environments. What...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...