CIPTV1 1.0 - Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1)
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for implementing a Cisco Collaboration solution at a single-site environment.
This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.x, which is the call-routing and signaling component for the Cisco Collaboration solution. Lab exercises included in the course help learners to perform post-installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement MGCP and H.323 and, SIP trunks, and build dial plans to place single site on-cluster and off-cluster calling for voice and video. Learners will also implement media resources, audio and video conferencing, and describe QoS.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Network administrators and network engineers CCNP Collaboration candidates
Secondary audiences are:
- Systems engineers
Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Lesson 1: Describing the Role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Its Architecture, and Its Deployment and Redundancy Options
- Lesson 2: Performing Initial Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration
- Lesson 3: Deploying Endpoints and Users
- Lesson 4: Deploying IP Phone Services
Module 2: Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single-Site On-Cluster Calling
- Lesson 1: Describing Dial Plan Components
- Lesson 2: Implementing Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing
- Lesson 3: Implementing Calling Privileges
- Lesson 4: Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Module 3: Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
- Lesson 1: Analyzing Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling Requirements
- Lesson 2: Implementing PSTN Access Using MGCP Gateways
- Lesson 3: Describing Cisco IOS H.323 and SIP Gateways
- Lesson 4: Implementing PSTN Access Using H.323 Gateways
- Lesson 5: Describing the Cisco Unified Border Element
- Lesson 6: Using the Cisco Unified Border Element to Access the PSTN via a SIP Trunk
- Lesson 7: Using Cisco Unified Border Element for URI Dialing
- Lesson 8: Describing Dial Plan Interworking
Module 4: Media Resources
- Lesson 1: Describing Media Resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lesson 2: Implementing Annunciators and MOH
- Lesson 3: Implementing MTPs
Module 5: Audio and Video Conferencing
- Lesson 1: Describing Conferencing Devices and Their Functions
- Lesson 2: Implementing Conference Bridges
- Lesson 3: Describing Cisco Telepresence MSE 8000
- Lesson 4: Implementing Cisco Telepresence Server
- Lesson 5: Implementing Cisco Telepresence Conductor
Module 6: Quality of Service
- Lesson 1: Analyzing Quality of Service Requirements
- Lesson 2: Describing QoS Components and their Functions
- Hardware Lab 1: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager Initial Settings
- Hardware Lab 2: Deploying Endpoints and Users
- Hardware Lab 3: Implementing Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing
- Hardware Lab 4: Implementing Calling Privileges
- Hardware Lab 5: Implementing Call Coverage
- Hardware Lab 6: Implementing PSTN Calling Using MGCP Gateways
- Hardware Lab 7: Implementing PSTN Calling Using H.323 Gateways
- Hardware Lab 8: Implementing PSTN Calling Using SIP Trunks Through Cisco Unified Border Element
- Hardware Lab 9: Using Cisco Unified Border Element for URI Dialing
- Hardware Lab 10: Implementing Annunciators and MOH
- Hardware Lab 11: Implementing Conference Bridges
- Hardware Lab 12: Implementing Cisco Telepresence Conductor
Why choose SLI?
Over 50 training locations across North America
All dates are guaranteed-to-run
Sunset Learning Institute
Sunset Learning Institute is an authorized training center, helping our customers optimize their technology investments by providing convenient, high quality technical training that they can rely on. We empower students to master their desired technologies for their unique environments. What...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,345 USD-2,445 USD