Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PMP Prep CourseSuccessful Strategies International
PMP Prep Course
To succeed in business today, project managers need professional recognition for their experience, ability, and skills. SSI recognizes the need for project managers to achieve PMP® Certification and understands how valuable your time is. So instead of typical university programs that take months to complete, SSI’s Curriculum will cover the same ground in under six days!
They have created PMP® Preparation to fit your lifestyle; offering the course from 1 day in length up to 6 days depending on your schedule and budget. You’ll get the same great preparation training, no matter what time frame you choose, with proven methods designed to help you pass the exam on the first try. These courses are fully aligned with PMI’s "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge" (PMBOK®).
Who should attend?
This course is for any project manager who wants to become PMP certified
- Project Management Framework discusses Project Phases, Life Cycle, Stakeholders and Organizational Influence. It also gives an overview of the five core processes and process groups and interactions.
- Project Integration Management - focuses on the processes required to ensure that all elements of a project are properly coordinated.
- Project Scope Management - processes to define and control what work is done to complete a project successfully.
- Project Time Management - processes required to ensure timely completion of project.
- Project Cost Management - focuses on the processes required to ensure that the project is completed within the approved budget.
- Project Quality Management - processes required to ensure that the project will satisfy the
needs for which it was undertaken.
- Project Communications Management - processes required to ensure timely and appropriate
generation, collection, dissemination, storage and ultimate disposition of project information.
- Project Risk Management - concerned with the systematic process of identifying, analyzing and responding to project risk.
- Project Procurement Management - processes required to gain goods and services from outside the performing organization.
Request information from SSI for the price of this course
Why Choose Successful Strategies International?
SSI has been delivering high-quality, cost effective training to organizations worldwide for the last ten years. A large part of their philosophy is that all employees require the same type of training. For this reason they believe that generic training...
Find out more about this PMP Prep Course course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team