Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Earned ValueSuccessful Strategies International
Available in either one or two days, this in-house course from SSI will teach your employees everything they need to know about earned value and how it can be successfully applied to a project by project managers.
- Introduction to Earned Value
- Earned Value Basics
- What is an Earned Value Program and System?
- Why do we need an Earned Value Program and System?
- Basic Earned Value Terminology
- Successful Application of Earned Value to a Project
- Forward Pass Planning: developing value in the performance baselines
- Identify Program Constraints: stakeholder requirements and expectations or contract requirements
- Establish Baseline Success Paths: inject a dose of reality (risks, threats and opportunities)
- Develop Effective, High Impact Project Controls
- Establish summary, critical control points
- Assemble effective control account plans (CAPS: defining what’s more important)
- Ensure effective work package to accounting system integration
- Identify Key Performance Milestones (scope, quality, schedule,cost) for appropriate tracking
- Develop Critical Risk Response Plan
- Establish the indicators and thresholds for change and corrective action
- Execute and Control the Baseline
- Implement Risk Management Plan
- Continuous application of subsequent rolling wave plans into the baseline and conduct baseline change process to incorporate “new” or expanded project scope or information
- Review project performance against key baseline indicators
- Use the Earned Value Indicators to accurately “indicate” issues and opportunities against current baselines
- Control the baseline against Key Performance Parameters: maintain success paths
- Configure control: scope, cost and schedule to expanding product requirements
- Application Implementation to Specific Customer
- Applications issues
- Questions and answers
- Path Forward
Request information from SSI for the price of this course
Why Choose Successful Strategies International?
SSI has been delivering high-quality, cost effective training to organizations worldwide for the last ten years. A large part of their philosophy is that all employees require the same type of training. For this reason they believe that generic training...
Find out more about this Earned Value course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team