Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Documenting Business Requirements
It is essential that IT professionals bridge the communications gap and learn to speak, and write in the language of business. SSI's Business Requirements Course is designed to provide participants with tools and techniques to teach them how to gather and document correct, concise, clear, and comprehensive business requirements.
The first hurdle that needs to be cleared for most projects is identifying and communicating the requirements for managing both the process and client expectations. The specifics will change from project to project, but the process for establishing them can be standardized and reused. This workshop will introduce IT professionals to some methods that are effective for gathering and presenting this information.
The course combines discussion, information-gathering techniques, and writing exercises to give participants tools that they will take away with them to identify, document and validate business requirements.
Who should attend?
This course has no prerequisites
- Utilize tools to gather and communicate user requirements
- How to effectively describe business goals in business terms
- Improving fundamental communication skills
- Drilling down to uncover missed, misstated or misunderstood requirements
- Gain techniques for defining project scope
- Basics of estimating cost
- Identifying benefits, risks and options
- Learn how to validate requirements
- Learn how to create a business requirements document that is valuable throughout the life of the project
- Learn and apply the 3 C's of presentation
- Learn how to write an Executive Summary
Request information from SSI for the price of this course
Why Choose Successful Strategies International?
SSI has been delivering high-quality, cost effective training to organizations worldwide for the last ten years. A large part of their philosophy is that all employees require the same type of training. For this reason they believe that generic training...
Find out more about this Documenting Business Requirements course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team