Communication the Way It Was Meant to Be
Communication management an essential function that can dramatically affect the outcome of a project.
From the day we are born we begin to communicate. First with sound and then with words. Eventually we begin to evolve into saying full sentences and having all types of conversations. At some point we will all serve on teams, whether athletic, musical or at work. The question becomes if we have to lead or be part of a team, how we should communicate effectively to have the greatest impact on the team’s efforts.
The Project Management (PMI®) Institute states that Communications Planning and Management involve determining the information and communications needs of the stakeholders: who needs what information, when they will need it, how it will be given to them and by whom.
Who should attend?
This course is for current or future project managers who want to improve their communication skills
By using athletic equipment and interactive exercises the following communication methods and practices will be addressed:
- Performing stakeholder analysis
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Assessing your approach based on your audience or recipient
- Develop and apply a communication plan
- Determine communication methods that work best in various scenarios
- Strategize, plan and deploy best case communication methods and approaches for your executives, team members, consultants and third-party vendors
Students will take away the following tools and skill enhancements to apply right away:
- Communication assessment tool
- Communication exercises to measure best methods to use with different groups and people
- Best communication methods identification to use based on responses to key measurements
- Communication plan worksheet
- Meetings and Status reports -- Enhancements to make these more useful and beneficial to all
- Communication sharing methods available today – Which will work best for your environment?
Request information from SSI for the price of this course
Certification / Credits
This course is worth 7 PDU credits
Why Choose Successful Strategies International?
SSI has been delivering high-quality, cost effective training to organizations worldwide for the last ten years. A large part of their philosophy is that all employees require the same type of training. For this reason they believe that generic training...
Find out more about this Communication the Way It Was Meant to Be course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team