Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Project Managment (APM)
SSI's Advanced Project Management Course was created in order to teach advanced project management concepts and techniques that are necessary for one to successfully identifying, meeting and then exceeding the goals and objectives of corporate projects. The seminar advances the concepts taught in the Core Project Management course by letting participants develop and manage more complex project cases. At the same time, participants will work on critical leadership skills and learn more about how to facilitate project management initiation, planning, execution, control as well as the closing processes and applications.
The course is fully aligned with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) processes and methodologies and participants are exposed to advanced project management applications and tools including Microsoft Project.
Virtual Leader Simulation
APM features the Virtual Leader Simulation. This award winning program enables managers and students to immediately become more effective and productive in leading teams and working with others. With the Virtual Leader program, managers can:
- Benchmark - their leadership styles
- Assess - their leadership skills, styles and strategies and tactics
- Practice and Learn - new skills and behaviors until they become intuitive
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Project Managers
- Subject Matter Experts
- Entry Program Managers
- Functional Managers
- Business Managers
To participate, you must have competed the Core Project Management class
- Apply Automated Tools for better project integration, scope and time management
- Reduce time to market and increase completion rate
- Online planning, scheduling, reporting and control
- Lead internal people and contractors to build high performing project teams
- Increase project team productivity and quality
- Utilize risk analysis and management
- Better communication with customers, management and staff
- Run project as a business with cost control for profitability
- Procurement, source selection and vendor management
Request information from SSI for the price of this course
Provider: Successful Strategies International
Why Choose Successful Strategies International?
SSI has been delivering high-quality, cost effective training to organizations worldwide for the last ten years. A large part of their philosophy is that all employees require the same type of training. For this reason they believe that generic training...