Lean and Agile Project Management
Lean and Agile Project Management is an activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course that teaches participants how to promote value-based, high-quality, accelerated delivery of projects in a sustainable manner. The course details the role and responsibilities of a Product Owner and how other roles in the project and portfolio space collaborate and work together in a Lean and Agile environment. This course addresses expectations of the Product Owner and other roles related to portfolio management, requirements gathering, project planning, valuating, estimating and other activities.
Certification / Credits
- Define modern project management
- Compare and contrast modern project management and traditional project management
- Compare and contrast the roles within Lean and Agile project management
- Describe Lean and Agile approaches to project planning
- Identify communication and measurement methods used in the execution of Lean and Agile projects
- Describe how change management can be levied in Lean and Agile project management
About Strategy Execution
Improving Performance Through Sustained Learning and Behavior Change As the global authority in project leadership training, we help you, your team, and your business with flexible professional development solutions to bridge the strategy execution gap and get work done —...
Find out more about this Lean and Agile Project Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team