Iterative Delivery with Scrum and Kanban
Iterative Delivery with Scrum and Kanban is an activity-driven course for teams, and leaders of teams, that demonstrates how to perform iterative delivery of work using Scrum and Kanban. Iterative delivery is one of two principal methods of delivering work in a Lean and Agile manner and blends well with project-based work efforts. The course provides specific learning and application-based experience through Scrum and Kanban in order to complete deliverables during the class. The course assumes that participants already know the foundational elements of Lean and Agile.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire to book training
- United States of America
Certification / Credits
- Use effective collaboration techniques to get to consensus quickly
- Prioritize work by creating and assigning value to themes, epics, and user stories
- Execute a Sprint Zero and iterative work cycle using Scrum and Kanban
- Use metrics to track, measure, and forecast work iteratively
- Execute Scrum ceremonies with defined Scrum roles
- Explain how Scrum and Kanban can be combined to produce a solid iterative toolset
Contact this provider
Improving Performance Through Sustained Learning and Behavior Change As the global authority in project leadership training, we help you, your team, and your business with flexible professional development solutions to bridge the strategy execution gap and get work done —...