Mastering Trust-Centered Leadership - In-house Training
Leaders who are able to build trust have the ability to hold to together organizations and even societies. Today more than ever, the trustworthiness of leaders is essential to sustain peak performance among fierce competitors.
This course explores the defining principles of Trust-Centered Leadership to show the competitive advantage that can be gained by organizations who have fostered a culture of trust among employees, between employees and managers, and between the organization and vendors and customers.
The insights and principles presented to participants in this course are based on the first hand experiences of SLDI’s managing principle, Dr. Mike Armour. He gained this experience by turning around a college that was near bankruptcy by building trust to hold the campus together during the turn around period.
The course content has been adapted from SLDI’s propriety Leadertrack program and Dr. Armour's book Leadership and the Power of Trust: Building a High-Trust, Peak-Performance Organization.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider to schedule
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
The content of this course can be customized for the needs of each organization. Here are some topics that this course usually draws from:
- Four states of organizational trust
- "Trust-busting" actions, attitudes, and behavior
- Social factors shaping distrust in the workplace
- What influences people to trust their company or organization
- Tell-tale signs of distrust
- Fear, anxiety, and the neuro-psychology of trust
- Five things people must feel in order to trust:
- The three dimensions of leadership trust
- Character traits that foster trust
- Trust-building competencies
- Seven qualities of highly-trusted leaders
- Eleven principles of trust-centered leadership
- Practical steps for rooting out "trust-busting" behavior in your team
This course can be taught in a condensed half-day version or In a full-day version
Standard fees in North America are:
- Half-day: $145o
- Full-day $2750
- Half-day: $2050
- Full-day: $3250
Contact this provider
Strategic Leadership Development International
SLDI specializes in leadership development programs for executives, top-level and emerging managers, professionals, entrepreneurs, and institutional boards. SLDI's services include: Training and workshops customized for specific leadership, management, and communication skills Executive coaching and mentoring Team-Building and strategy facilitation Consulting...