Coaching for a Better Workplace (Public Course)
At this three-day executive coaching workshop you will learn techniques to get more out of your employees and build greater capacity within your team.
At the workshop on Coaching for a Better Workplace: Building Capacity in Others, you will learn techniques and strategies that will allow you to excel at coaching others about workplace issues.
You will learn the Progress Model of coaching and see how it applies to performance issues, conflict coaching, performance management and other coaching issues. You will observe and discuss videos of coaching sessions, practise the model, and engage in practical and interactive discussions. You will be given opportunities to develop and enhance your coaching skills in a variety of contexts so that the new techniques and approaches can become second nature.
For your convenience, a continental breakfast and catered lunch will be served each day of the workshop. Snacks, coffee and drinks will be available throughout the day (when the workshop is conducted live in-person).
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- North America
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Managers, team leaders, human resource professionals, consultants, lawyers, union representatives, educators, counselors, ombuds personnel, mediators, coaching professionals and others will all benefit from the Coaching For a Better Workplace Workshop.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their ability to coach others to:
- Improve performance
- Deal with conflicts
- Deal with challenging individuals
- Make effective decisions
- Reach their maximum potential
Course delivery details
Practical and Interactive Training
We offer intensive and interactive learning experiences for professionals and executives. You will participate in dynamic exercises and case studies using real world coaching situations. The concepts and approaches you will learn have proven successful in the real world, and can be applied immediately to your situation.
Contact us for customized pricing for your group. We also offer one on one coaching and one on one coaching training.
Certification / Credits
Graduates receive a certificate from the University of Windsor Law School.
- Learn our practical seven step Progress Model of Coaching and apply it to a variety of typical coaching situations (performance improvement, conflict situations, challenging people, and development issues)
- Know the questions to ask that develop deeper understanding and critical thinking skills
- Have a concrete set of tools, templates and checklists to maximize your efficacy as a coach
- Understand the difference between coaching, mentoring and managing
- Feel more comfortable having difficult conversations about employee performance and encouraging forward-looking problem solving
- Get even the most challenging individuals to buy into the coaching/mentoring process
- Refine the critical competencies required by an effective coach
- Get the most from your people by building on their potential
- Use coaching to improve individual and overall organizational effectiveness
- Improve skills and fill gaps in under-performers
- Increase accountability in all of your staff
- Develop your staff’s ability to coach others to make better decisions, and design and implement plans for continued growth and development
- Keep employees on track and encourage follow through so that doable plans are created and implemented
- Develop managers who can confidently deal with a range of conflicts and people more effectively
Why choose SFHGroup?
Over 55,000 people trained
Over 850 customized workshops delivered
University of Windsor Law School Certificate workshops
Average rating 5
I enjoyed the interactive component of the workshop. I liked that it was well organized and followed a structure. I found all of the instructors to be knowledgeable, efficient...
Lots of opportunities to practise. Videos, group discussions, presentation of theoretical basis very well done. I felt the use of real life scenarios was highly effective. Al...
The role playing provided for lots of practice. Instructors were very knowledgeable and experienced in the area. There were lots of examples for them to draw upon to support t...
Contact this provider
Stitt Feld Handy Group
Since 1994, more than 55,000 people have attended our public workshops to learn new approaches to resolve conflicts, negotiate better deals, communicate more effectively, improve customer service and build their ability to coach others. We also conduct practical skills-based customized...