Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Teaming for High Performance Workshop
Teaming for High Performance Workshop: Onsite Training Course
This Teaming for High Performance Workshop is offered as a company-specific course and as such Stewart Leadership will customize the training content based on the needs of your company. The workshop will help your company develop existing or new teams to achieve better results through aligned goals, operating principles, and improved relationship management. This is an interactive course allowing team members to identify specific team guidelines to achieve high performance.
Who should attend?
This workshop is best suited for both aspiring and experienced, seasoned leaders and those seeking to enhance their personal results as well as the results of their company. Inquire to learn more.
The content for this Teaming for High Performance Workshop can be customized to the needs of your organization. A loose structure of the course content is presented as follows:
- Illustrate the power of teaming through team interactive team activities
- Discuss the need and examples of highly successful teams
- Engage in multiple team impact activities that demonstrate critical team behaviors
- Create initial and final drafts of team operating principles
- Discuss the five skills of emotionally intelligent team members
- Highlight individual strengths and weaknesses of team members
- Identity a personal team member accountability plan
Upon successful completion of this Teaming for High Performance Workshop, students will be able to:
- Enhance productivity with tools that help teams and team members become accountable, and provide clear directions moving forward
- Become responsive and effective at dealing with change in the often Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous (VUCA) business landscape
- Develop a collaborative team environment by reducing frustrations impeding group interactions
- Understand how to improve the skills to be emotionally intelligent team members
- Enhance performance through faster, better decisions which drive better outcomes
- Build a clear set of team operating principles and an accountability plan for each team member
This Teaming for High Performance Workshop is offered as a company-specific onsite course. As such, the price may vary depending on the needs of your company. Fill out an information request to receive additional pricing information.
Provider: Stewart Leadership
Stewart Leadership has been building leaders for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and start-ups for over 35 years. After John Parker Stewart left the Lockheed Corporation where he managed executive and leadership development for 86,000 employees he started Stewart Systems, a...