Remote Teaming for Success
Creating and leading effective teams is critical for leaders and organizations, but effective teaming challenges even the most seasoned leader. This challenge is multiplied when teams operate remotely and cannot regularly see each other.
Organizations are seeking out leaders who can lead and align remote teams, increase team productivity during times of rapid change, and help team members feel more connected to the team's purpose despite physical distance.
This half-day virtual workshop will develop your capability to create and sustain successful remote teams. Participants will leave this session knowing how to lead and manage the unique ups and downs related to virtual and remote teaming.
This course is eligible for continuing education credits through SHRM.
- Obtain a model to drive high performance teaming and learn how to use it.
- Understand the fundamental phases of how successful remote teams are created and how they function.
- Learn how leaders can promote the most important behaviors to tailor the operations of their team to the purpose and context.
- Recognize how to apply High Performing Teaming principles to both on-site and remote team settings
An Investment in You - and Your Organization
- Gain proven teaming tools to improve your leadership and teaming efforts.
- 1-1 personal coaching session after the course to reinforcee learning and address your specific questions and challenges.
- Understand the fundamental phases of how successful teams function.
- Rare opportunity to learn from an in-demand leadership expert with over 15 years of coaching experience.
- Leave with a teaming action plan that can be implemented immediately.
- Small class size means individualized attention and a chance to network with peers from other industries.
Come Prepared to Participate. Leave Ready to Lead.
This half day workshop is an engaging and transformative experience that will develop your capability to create and sustain successful remote teams. Using the innovative Teaming for Success Model you will be armed with the tools and resources you need to be prepared for the daily challenge of teaming.
You will learn to launch a new team, develop essential team behaviors, and manage the ups-and-downs of your team's journey. Using the results from the Teaming for Success Assessment, you will create a personalized development plan to improve your leadership capability, along with team development strategies that will enable higher levels of team performance.
Your $495 investment includes a personal coaching session with the course facilitator.
Why choose SL?
Global leadership, teaming, change, talent training, consulting, and coaching provider
Developing leaders, building cohesive teams, and aligning organizations for 40+ years
Full-service human capital organization working across diverse industries
Stewart Leadership is your human capital partner delivering leadership development, team cohesion, organizational alignment, and talent readiness to achieve business and people results. For over 40 years, Stewart Leadership has been enabling organizations to achieve optimal people results with proven...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4.5Based on 2 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training