Planning for the Future in Uncertain Times
As we look forward to a post-pandemic world, organizations will need leaders who can anticipate potential changes and be ready to take immediate action to secure a competitive advantage.
Join us for this virtual workshop where you will learn to deploy Stewart Leadership's Scenario-Based Strategic Planning Model. The limited class size ensures that each participant has an opportunity to actively engage as we take you step-by-step through the scenario-based strategic planning process.
You will leave this class having developed four realistic scenarios, an action plan for each, and the skills to continue this exercise with your team and organization.
This course is eligible for continuing education credits through SHRM.
- Confidently identify the short and long-term strategic implications for your team and organization in any uncertain time.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Scenario-Based Strategic Planning including when and how to apply it.
- Walk away with a strategic framework and tools you can bring back to your organization.
An Investment in You - and Your Organization
- You'll return with a strategic playbook to move your team and organization forward.
- Network with leaders from other industries and learn how they are responding to the crisis.
- Rare opportunity to learn from an in-demand Human Capital Expert.
- Your plan will instill the necessary confidence your team requires to stay committed and engaged.
- You'll identify key actions that will create a competitive advantage during, and after, the pandemic.
- Small class size ensure individualized attention and an opportunity to engage with peers.
Arrive Prepared: Leave Ready
This virtual workshop involves pre-work for each participant to list the driving forces, trends, or activities (internal/ external) their organizations are facing. Participants will experience multiple virtual break-out sessions where they will learn from each other as they apply the tools and insights from the workshop.
In the end, each participant will not only leave with a strategic playbook, but with a completed set of scenarios and corresponding action plans they can refer to and continue to build upon during any time of uncertainty within the organization.
Course delivery details
Virtual half day public workshop
Your $495 investment includes a personal coaching session with the course facilitator.
Why choose SL?
Global leadership, teaming, change, talent training, consulting, and coaching provider
Developing leaders, building cohesive teams, and aligning organizations for 40+ years
Full-service human capital organization working across diverse industries
Contact this provider
Stewart Leadership is your human capital partner delivering leadership development, team cohesion, organizational alignment, and talent readiness to achieve business and people results. For over 40 years, Stewart Leadership has been enabling organizations to achieve optimal people results with proven...