LEAD NOW! EXPERIENCE WORKSHOP
Learn how to become a complete leader, delivering both people and business results.
Now more than ever in today’s challenging business world – a leader’s capability to deliver business results is even more critical. To be an effective leader – one must deliver more than results. A leader must be able to manage and develop important relationships to cultivate performance across the team.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for additional information
- North America
Inquire for more information
This workshop will help you lead change and gain an understanding of the four key relationships for every leader, along with the key leadership dimensions to leverage and flex in order to develop these important relationships. The workshop includes engaging group activities and peer learning opportunities to develop a leader’s ability to apply key principles and share best practices.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what it means to be a complete leader.
- Understand the LEAD NOW! Model and important leadership behaviors in all four quadrants.
- Become aware of the four key relationships important to every leader and the key success factors to cultivate those relationships.
- Prepare a detailed individual plan to improve leadership capability.
This workshop’s agenda includes:
- INTRODUCTION OF THE FOUR KEY RELATIONSHIPS FOR A LEADER
- INTRODUCTION TO THE LEAD NOW! MODEL
- DEBRIEF OF THE LEAD NOW! SELF-ASSESSMENT RESULTS
- REVIEW OF EACH OF THE FOUR LEAD NOW! QUADRANTS AND 21 DIMENSIONS
- CREATE AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION PLAN
- PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A PERSONALIZED LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT AND THE AWARD-WINNING LEAD NOW! BOOK.
Course delivery details
This 2 day interactive workshop can be delivered on-site or virtually using 4 half-day modules. It’s designed to teach and apply what it takes to be a leader who achieves both business and people results.
Why choose SL?
Global leadership, teaming, change, talent training, consulting, and coaching provider
Developing leaders, building cohesive teams, and aligning organizations for 40+ years
Full-service human capital organization working across diverse industries
Average rating 4.8
This workshop taught me that great leaders balance the business results as much as the people results.
I learned in this workshop the importance of Leadership and how vital change management is.
What makes a great leader - strong on both business results and social skills.
Contact this provider
Stewart Leadership is your human capital partner delivering leadership development, team cohesion, organizational alignment, and talent readiness to achieve business and people results. For over 40 years, Stewart Leadership has been enabling organizations to achieve optimal people results with proven...