Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Influencing to Achieve Results Workshop
Influencing to Achieve Results Workshop: Onsite Training Course
This Influencing to Achieve Results Workshop is offered as a company-specific course and as such Stewart Leadership will customize the training content based on the needs of your company. Are the leaders of your organization able to influence others easily and present and communicate clear and compelling messages? Do they have the ability to get others to not just comply, but commit to the goals of your organization? Do these leaders understand who your key customers and stakeholders are, what they care about, and what truly influences their decisions?
This training course enables participants to develop and implement techniques to influence others and achieve positive personal and organizational results. The workshop is based on building and maintaining strong, long-lasting professional relationships and leveraging each person’s strengths and influencing style.
Who should attend?
This workshop is best suited for those in charge of managing, motivating, or influencing their colleagues, customers or suppliers, especially those engaged in change efforts.
The content for this Influencing to Achieve Results Workshop can be customized to the needs of your organization. A loose structure of the course content is presented as follows:
- Introductions & Discussion on Current Work Challenges
- Ideal Influencer Activity
- Review LEAD NOW! Model, Discussion on Power of Building Relationships, and Key Influencing Behaviors
- Relationship Mapping Activity
- Personal Influencing Styles and Strategies
- Influencing Tactics and Scenarios
- Use Speed Feedback to Understand Company Norms
- Applying Influencing Tactics to Participant’s Work Challenges (role play)
- Create a Personal Influencing Plan for Immediate Impact
Upon successful completion of this Influencing to Achieve Results Workshop, students will be able to:
- Become an ideal influencer and to build strong relationships
- Develop influencing strategies for key stakeholders
- Practice using new influencing skills on existing projects
- Identify how to leverage your personal influencing style in influencing others
- Implement effective influencing approaches
- Create a personal influencing plan for current and future projects
This Influencing to Achieve Results Workshop is offered as a company-specific onsite course. As such, the price may vary depending on the needs of your company. Fill out an information request to receive additional pricing information.
Provider: Stewart Leadership
Stewart Leadership has been building leaders for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and start-ups for over 35 years. After John Parker Stewart left the Lockheed Corporation where he managed executive and leadership development for 86,000 employees he started Stewart Systems, a...