Creating a Culture of Engagement
Every organization has a culture—the question is what is your organizational culture and does it enable success for your employees, leaders, teams, and strategies? Leading organizations actively design and manage their culture as a strategic, financial, and people advantage.
In this engaging and insightful course, you will learn the power of culture, what it is, how to identify it, and how to shape it. Through practical tools, valuable insights, and enlightening stories, you will leave with a plan to improve your culture to attract, develop, and retain people to deliver future growth.
Whether it is for your team, department, or organization, gaining the tools to design and build an aligned and engaged culture is one of the most powerful investments any leader can make!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Mid- to Senior-level human resources leaders and others charged with cultivating and leading a culture of engagement.
This course will cover these topics in an interactive and highly engaging way. To ensure maximum collaboration, learning, and individualized attention, the class size is kept small and participants make progress on real-world challenges while in class.
- Discuss why culture matters, the three occurrences of when culture is most visible, the approach to identify culture in your own team or department, and how to best shape and align it.
- Identify your current and desired team or department culture using an insightful eight-dimension culture model – which gives you a behavioral snapshot and roadmap for future culture work.
- Apply proven culture shaping tools with real-life examples as you develop your team’s culture statement.
- Learn from leading organizations on how to manage cultures during different situations including: high-growth, merging or acquiring another team, new leadership, or intense change/ uncertainty.
- Develop a clear action plan for strengthening the culture of your team, department, and organization.
- Engage in a follow up 45-minute 1 on 1 coaching session to put your knowledge into practice.
Course delivery details
Delivered virtually or on-site
Certification / Credits
4 PDC credits provided to SHRM certified professionals
- In-Depth Knowledge
- Gain insight on what defines a great culture and what leaders can do every day to create and reinforce a culture of engagement.
- Establish Metrics
- Identify how to measure your team, department, or organization’s culture using a practical eight dimension culture model.
- Real-World Tools
- Build skills to align key people processes like recruiting, development, managing, and retention around a common culture, values, and mission.
- Immediate Application
- Discover no-cost ways to create an engaging and committed culture.
- Continuing Support
- 45 minute 1-1 coaching follow up with the course facilitator to support development and application of the material.
- Best Practices
- Learn best practices from leading organizations in how they reshaped and turned around their culture to create a competitive advantage.
Why choose SL?
Global leadership, teaming, change, talent training, consulting, and coaching provider
Developing leaders, building cohesive teams, and aligning organizations for 40+ years
Full-service human capital organization working across diverse industries
Contact this provider
Stewart Leadership is your human capital partner delivering leadership development, team cohesion, organizational alignment, and talent readiness to achieve business and people results. For over 40 years, Stewart Leadership has been enabling organizations to achieve optimal people results with proven...