Becoming an Inclusive LeaderStewart Leadership
Becoming an Inclusive Leader
All available course dates
Becoming an Inclusive Leader
How can you as a leader respect and promote the uniqueness of each member of your team? How can you recognize and manage through your own biases to improve your team’s diversity, equity, and inclusion?
This workshop is designed to strengthen your knowledge of critical attributes and approaches exceptional leaders possess to create an inclusive environment.
You will walk away with an action plan you can immediately implement to demonstrate your commitment towards making every team member feel they belong in the room and their presence is desired, regardless of their heritage, gender, race, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religion, political beliefs, and generation. We will discuss a framework around diversity and inclusion outcomes necessary to align with organizational strategies, goals, and customer experience.
Who should attend?
Mid- to Senior-level human capital leaders and operational leader with the charge of enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in their organizations.
This course will cover these topics in an interactive and highly engaging way. To ensure maximum collaboration, learning, and individualized attention, the class size is kept small and participants make progress on real-world challenges while in class.
- Discuss the importance and value of diversity, equity, and inclusion – what it is and why it matters to your employees, your organization, and your customers.
- Increase your personal awareness and toolset of how to show up more respectfully with others through research-based approaches.
- Learn key ways to communicate with others about diversity, equity, and inclusion and manage your own inhibitions, assumptions, and uncertainties.
- Apply case study activities to build confidence and competence surrounding the 9 attributes of an inclusive leader .
- Create an action plan to demonstrate your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in your organization.
- Engage in a follow up 45-minute 1 on 1 coaching session to put your knowledge into practice.
Course delivery details
Delivered virtually or on-site
Certification / Credits
4 PDC credits provided to SHRM certified professionals
- In-Depth Knowledge
- Gain insight into proven inclusive leadership attributes that contribute to becoming an exceptional leader.
- Attract Top Talent
- Understand how diversity and inclusion can impact your ability to attract and retain talent.
- Real-World Tools
- Learn best practices from leading researchers and organizations.
- Communication Skills
- Build the courage to confront and communicate about your own biases.
- Continuing Support
- 45 minute 1-1 coaching follow up with the course facilitator to support development and application of the material.
- Peer Support
- Learn from peers and develop your network.
Why choose SL?
Global leadership, teaming, change, talent training, consulting, and coaching provider
Developing leaders, building cohesive teams, and aligning organizations for 40+ years
Full-service human capital organization working across diverse industries
Stewart Leadership is your human capital partner delivering leadership development, team cohesion, organizational alignment, and talent readiness to achieve business and people results. For over 40 years, Stewart Leadership has been enabling organizations to achieve optimal people results with proven...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training