Data Analytics Career Track
Springboard's curriculum goes beyond just the technical skills, to focus on areas where employers find the biggest gaps -- strategic thinking, problem-solving, and communication. Watch videos from Microsoft. Learn insights from McKinsey experts. Tackle case studies from Harvard Business School. No other data analytics bootcamp does this. You’ll graduate with an analytical mindset. That’s an edge not just for your job search, but throughout your career. Springboard's Data Analytics Career Track prepares you to break into tech.
Who should attend?
This data analytics bootcamp is designed for people who demonstrate an aptitude towards critical thinking and problem solving, and have two years of work experience.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), as determined by initial interactions with the Admissions team
We partnered with industry insiders, so you can learn the skills that employers look for. The curriculum is split into 5 units covering the topics below.
- Framing structured thinking
- Analyzing business problems
- Connecting data using SQL
- Visualizing data with Python
- Communicating your analysis
The full tuition for the program is $8,500. If you pay upfront, you get a 16% discount. Remember, if you don’t get a job within 6 months of completion, you’ll receive a full refund.
Contact this provider
Springboard is an ed-tech company based in San Francisco. We’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap by helping as many people as possible access high-quality, affordable education that they can translate into new-economy roles. We offer online...