SBD 300 - High Impact Meetings
This training focuses on how to design a meeting that facilitates engagement and accelerates problem-solving and decision-making. Participants will learn and practice two techniques for opening meetings: the interactive start and the fast start. Facilitation tools and techniques for steering conversation and handling dissenting viewpoints will be covered.
- MEETING DESIGN TOOLS
- STRONG STARTS AND CLOSES
- FACILITATION SKILLS
- MANAGING DISRUPTIONS
- Explore the role of the facilitator
- Understand key facilitator skills and tools
- Learn ways to help people achieve their desired meeting outcomes
- Lead routine meetings and close with action items
- Facilitate discussions and handle uncertainty, surprise, and competing agendas
- Utilize a suite of creative facilitation tools for problem solving, shaping solutions, and determining solutions with confidence and flexibility.
*Please note that this is registration for course 3 (SBD 300 - High Impact Meetings) of the 8 part series titled Lead by Design. Registrants for the Lead by Design Cohort program get registration for this included in their fees along with additional benefits.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
SBD 300 - High Impact Meetings is suitable for Associates and above.
SBD 300 - High Impact Meetings Course Outline
- Introduction - 10 min
- Facilitator’s Role and Toolkit – 30 min
- Strong Starts – Interactive Start and Fast Start – 60 min
- Generating and Clarifying Ideas – 40 min
- Organizing and Assessing Ideas – 30 min
- Agreeing on Priorities and Next Steps – 20 min
- Reflect on Learning – 20 min
The fee for SBD 300 - High Impact Meetings is $695 USD.
About Speak by Design
Speak by Design
Strong leadership communication skills make you a consistently compelling force for your organization. We are committed to helping people develop exceptional communication skills and presentations that launch and transform their businesses, teams, and relationships to new heights. We help clients...
Average rating 5Based on 10 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
1,799 USD-2,399 USD