jQuery ProgrammingSoftware Skills Training, Inc.
This hands-on course covers the jQuery library, DOM manipulation, performing Ajax requests, and an overview of the UI library. Students will also learn how to use the jQuery function to return a wrapped set of elements, use utility functions to work with arrays and strings, modify the appearance of elements using a number of predefined effects as well as how to implement existing plugins.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Who should attend?
Training Course Content
- Overview of jQuery
- Downloading and Using jQuery library
- Benefits of Using jQuery
- Uses of the jQuery function
jQuery Selectors and Filters
- Ready Handler
- Using jQuery Selectors and Filters
- Selecting Single and Multiple Elements
- Operating on Wrapped Sets
- Method Chaining
- Accessing Attributes of an Element
- Adding and Removing Elements
- Setting Element Content With text() and html()
- Manipulating Classes and CSS
- jQuery Event Model
- Binding and Removing Event Handlers with on() and off()
- Delegated and Direct Events
- Event Object
- Common jQuery Events
Page Animation with Effects
- Controlling Visibility Using show() and hide()
- Creating Slide and Fade Effects
- Creating Custom Animations
- Animation Queuing and Callback Functions
Ajax Requests Using jQuery
- Ajax Overview
- Loading Remote HTML
- Making Ajax Requests Using the $.ajax() Function
- Using the $.get() and $.post() Functions
jQuery Form Enhancement
- Using Form Selectors and Filters
- Handling Keyboard and Focus Events
- Improving Behavior and Appearance
- Performing Form Validation
- Using the Validation Plugin
- Disabling Animations
- Using Other Libraries with jQuery
- String and Array Manipulation
- Benefits of Plugins
- Integrating Popular Plugins
- Image Manipulation with Slideshows and Carousels
- Creating Custom Plugins
jQuery UI Overview
- Configuring and Downloading the UI Library
- Themes and Styles
- Using ThemeRoller
- Overview of UI Widgets
The cost of this training course is 1795 USD per delegate.
Software Skills Training, Inc. (SST) is a leading provider of task-oriented training courses for IT professionals. Whether you attend in person, remotely or via on-demand streaming, our task-based training philosophy is focused on saving you time and assuring that you...
Find out more about this jQuery Programming course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team