The Agile Business AnalystSoftEd
The Agile Business Analyst
How do you combine your analysis skills with Agile tools and techniques? If you’re a Business Analyst working in Agile projects, our Agile Business Analyst course will help you understand how to operate in an Agile environment so that you’re better equipped to deliver value to your organization. You will learn how to build the right products, for the right customers, at the right time while reducing waste.
Who should attend?
This course builds on your existing knowledge of both Agile and business analysis - you need to have a good understanding and experience in both to get the maximum benefit from attending this course. The skills you will need are covered in our Business Systems Analysis and Agile Fundamentals courses.
Individuals who work in Agile projects doing business analysis tasks including:
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Those in quality assurance
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The responsibilities for product ownership and where the Business Analyst can contribute
- The role of the Business Analyst in Agile software teams
- How lightweight modelling techniques are used in Agile
- How to derive user stories from analysis models such as process models, class diagrams, state transition diagrams and other tools of the analysis trade
- How to integrate requirements management into an Agile software development process
- And utilize guidelines and practices for designing and deploying an effective Agile business analysis process
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-BVA Certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course. This certification is part of the ICAgile Product Ownership Track along with our Agile Fundamentals and Adaptive Program and Portfolio Management courses.
We offer the complete ICAgile Product Ownership Track for those looking to become an ICAgile Certified Expert in Product Ownership (ICE-PO).
Project Management Institute (PMI) accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI and will contribute 21 Professional Development Units (21 technical hours) towards your chosen certification.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team