Agile Transformation is now a top priority for most organizations. This has enormous implications for the HR function which is central to the transition and on-going enablement of Agile cultures.
This fast-track course is designed to bring HR professionals up-to-speed with the essential knowledge and frameworks required to confidently contribute to agile transformations at the enterprise level. This course goes way beyond basics and immerses participants in the theory that underpins agile organizations. Participants will leave understanding not just what practices are being adopted by agile organizations, but how and why such practices emerge. This knowledge will greatly benefit the participant by providing the necessary depth to formulate the most appropriate approach to Agile Talent for their organizations and unique circumstances. Each participant will also take part in a full day employee-experience design exercise that will explicitly link the theory with practical initiatives to accelerate agility.
Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites for this course but it could be helpful to have an understanding of agility, such as what is covered in our Business Agility Accelerator, Introduction to Agile or Agile Fundamentals courses.
- HR professionals looking to lead and/or contribute significantly to agile transformations
- People and capability managers wanting to understand New Ways of Working (Now)
- Agile consultants, coaches, product managers and senior personnel involved with agile transformation
By the end of the course, you will understand:
- the differences between rigid and agile organizations
- the imperative for agility
- why the locus of performance is changing from the individual to the team
- what is required to enable agility in organizations from a mindset and cultural perspective
- the changing role of leadership in agile organizations
- the changing role of HR in agile organizations
- how to design employee journeys that accelerate the adoption of Agile Talent mindsets and initiatives
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-TAL certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course. This certification is part of the ICAgile Business Agility Track along with our Business Agility Accelerator and Adaptive Leadership courses.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team