Agile Project ManagementSoftEd
Agile Project Management
Want to improve the success rate of your projects? While some organizations using Agile development do not use the title of ‘Project Manager’ and put a strong emphasis on self-organizing teams, Agile project management skills are key to working more cohesively, communicating more effectively with stakeholders, and supporting the team with an appropriate level and combination of leadership and guidance, coordination and facilitation.
Our Agile Project Management course will help you learn the skills, techniques, and mindset needed to manage projects using an Agile approach. You will learn how to collaborate with stakeholders and support self-organizing teams in continuously adjusting and refining their efforts to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Who should attend?
This is an expert level course designed for people with prior experience and fundamental training within Agile and Project Management. If you need to learn more about Agile practices, then we recommend our Agile Fundamentals course as a lead-in.
- Managers and Executives responsible for software and solutions development
- Iteration Managers and Scrum Masters working on Agile projects
- Project Managers responsible for software and solutions development projects
- Business Analysts gathering requirements for software and solutions development
- Team Leaders and Developers building software systems
- Business Managers who have to sponsor and are responsible for the introduction of new computer-based information systems
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The background to and the driving forces for taking an Agile approach to software and solutions development
- The core practices and philosophies behind a number of specific Agile methodologies
- How to apply a number of tools and techniques to develop the project community, from structuring and coordinating self-organizing teams to ensuring continuous feedback across all layers of the organization
- How to use Agile techniques to plan, track and monitor Agile projects, programs and portfolios
- The importance of value-driven delivery and continuous customer and user feedback in increasing team effectiveness
- How to apply a variety of Agile tools and techniques to provide a guidance and decision-making framework for self-organizing Agile teams to ensure their continuous alignment with organizational goals
- Developing the project community
- Project stakeholders
- Project teams
- Project leadership
- Planning Agile projects
- Delivering sustainable solutions
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: Successful completion of this course will enable you to gain ICP-APM Certification. This course aligns with the ICAgile’s Delivery Management Track along with our Agile Fundamentals and Adaptive Program and Portfolio Management courses.
Project Management Institute (PMI) accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI and will contribute 14 Professional Development Units (14 technical hours) towards your chosen certification.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team