Agile Programming TechniquesSoftEd
Agile Programming Techniques
Learn how to use Agile programming practices to create high-quality systems. During our Agile Programming Techniques course, you will gain hands-on experience and practice with tools and techniques for designing and implementing systems. You will apply specifications written in the form of user examples and unit tests to drive development with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD). This course is ideal for developers and technical testers wanting a better understanding along with the opportunity to practically apply Agile tools and techniques. This course is about quality – in particular, what can developers do to make sure that we are building the right system, and that we are building it the right way.
Who should attend?
You will need to have completed formal Agile training such as our Agile Fundamentals course and a working knowledge of Java or C# is a must.
- Developers who wish to design and develop systems using Agile techniques
- Technical Testers wanting a deeper understanding of Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development and Acceptance Test-Driven Development.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Write and maintain effective unit tests
- Refactor code without breaking the observable functionality
- Identify the seams to add unit tests to legacy codebases
- Explain various principles of good software design
- Apply test-driven development (TDD) to write tested code
- Write good specifications/acceptance tests.
- Automate the acceptance tests
- Perform software development as an engineering discipline
- Unit testing and
- Legacy Code
- Test-Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- Team Collaboration
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-PRG Certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course. This certification is part of the ICAgile Engineering Track along with our Agile Fundamentals and Agile Design and Architecture courses.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team