Want to know what Agile is all about? If you’re new to the Agile world and need a solid introduction to the Agile way of thinking and doing – our Agile Fundamentals course is a perfect fit.
Ideal for both business and technical teams, this course examines the roles and responsibilities of team members working in an Agile way. It delves into the specific practices used in Agile projects, explains the theory and concepts behind the Agile approach, and prepares you to work confidently and effectively in an Agile environment. Not only that, you will also learn about the structure for defining value to ensure you and your team work on the right product at the right time for the right customer. This is one of our most popular Agile course for individuals, teams, and organizations seeking introductory agile training.
Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Team members starting out in Agile projects
- Project managers entering the Agile environment
- Managers of teams involved in Agile development
- Consultants looking for a solid grounding in Agile development
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The background to participating in an Agile workplace
- The roles and responsibilities of a typical Agile team
- The various tools available to Agile teams to facilitate conversation about priorities
- How Agile teams cooperate and collaborate to deliver business value
- The important interpersonal skills Agile environments encourage and foster
- How discipline and standards contribute to agility
- An introduction to Agile
- In-depth discovery
- ‘What’s Next’
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: Successful completion of this course will enable you to become a ‘Certified ICAgile Professional’.
Project Management Institute (PMI) accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI and will contribute 14 Professional Development Units (10 technical hours and 4 leadership hours) towards your chosen certification.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Average rating 4.8Based on 4 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team