Agile Design and ArchitectureSoftEd
Agile Design and Architecture
What does Agile mean for Architects and Designers? Agile is not about doing a big design up-front, but neither is it about doing no design up-front. While we defer design decisions that don't need to be made early, there are other aspects of the systems that need to be established early. Our Agile Design and Architecture course examines the values, principles and philosophy behind Agile architecture and design and looks at the technical leadership role needed through all phases of an Agile project. You will gain an applied understanding of the Agile approach to enterprise architecture, domain architecture and application architecture. This program addresses the Agile design principles and the role of the Architect and covers the principles of good architecture and design - continuous integration, delivery, deployment and DevOps.
Who should attend?
You will need to have an understanding of Agile principles and practices as well as experience as an Architect, Developer or Designer. Our Agile Fundamentals course provides an overall understanding of Agile and the tools and techniques used in delivering value.
- Senior Developers
- Technical team members looking to understand their role and practices in an Agile environment.
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The values, principles and philosophy behind Agile design and architecture
- How to apply enterprise architecture principles in an Agile manner
- How to perform Agile modelling and Agile domain modelling
- Agile solution design and application design
- How to provide technical leadership through all the Agile project phases
- A brief overview of Agile
- A brief overview of architecture
- The values and principles of Agile architecture - putting the two together
- Technical leadership - the why, what, how, when and who
- Software and solution architecture in an Agile context:
- The values and goals
- What is done during the different phases of an Agile project (Concept, Initiate, Deliver & Deploy, Close)
- Core practices and principles of good architecture
- Technical debt
- "Smells" to watch out for
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-ASD Certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course. This certification is part of the ICAgile Engineering Track (ICA-AE) along with our Agile Fundamentals and Agile Programming Techniques courses.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team