SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation (9 Weeks)
This comprehensive program, led by a SHRM-certified HR practitioner, will help prepare you to earn your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. You will experience a detailed review of the current SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). During your learning experience, your expert facilitator will build upon the foundation you've already established through your studies, guiding you through interactive discussions, sample test questions and periodic progress checks. You will be able to identify your areas of strength and build on them, and pinpoint areas where you need further concentrated study in preparation for either exam. Your dynamic classroom experience, along with your in-depth study of the SHRM Learning System, will help ensure that you're well-prepared and confident on exam day.
The SHRM Learning System, combined with a dynamic classroom environment and personalized instruction, will help ensure that you're well-prepared and confident on exam day.
Who should attend?
Individuals seeking additional support as they prepare to take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Exam.
Features & Benefits
- Led by high experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities
- Outside-the-classroom assignments help reinforce seminar sessions
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.
- One virtual group coaching session led by a SHRM-certified instructor to help guide exam preparations
- Member Price: $1,495
- Non-Member Price: $1,755
Contact this provider
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s...