Measuring Successes of an Inclusive Workplace Culture
The Measuring Successes of an Inclusive Workplace Culture course provides definitions and high-level data analysis concepts to measure impact of workplace culture. The course identifies the measures, metrics, and impacts related to an inclusive workplace culture. In this course, you will learn how to use metrics, such as attitude, community involvement, grievances, human experience, and exit interviews, to communicate the successes of your inclusive workplace culture.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Discuss how inclusion relies on a foundation of diversity
- Evaluate measures associated with an inclusive workplace culture
- Identify measures that an inclusive workplace culture will impact
- Communicate the successes of an inclusive workplace culture to your organization
- Create a plan to establish the unique data points related to your organization’s inclusive culture journey
- Member: $99.00
- Nonmember: $149.00
Contact this provider
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s...