HR Analytics: Using Data to Drive Results
Identify the varying types of data systems and analytics techniques available today. Explore how to gather and analyze pertinent HR metrics and how to properly communicate findings to drive organizational decisions. Learn how to effectively use analytics to support your organization's goals and provide decision-makers with greater insight into workforce-related considerations.
- Explain why data is important for driving organizational decisions
- Demonstrate basic methods for reading and presenting data
- Identify tools used to interpret data and support HR decisions
- Prepare results to effectively communicate information to organizational management
- Coach other HR professionals in your organization in the use of analytics for business decisions
Please request more information for details on cost.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR...
Find out more about this HR Analytics: Using Data to Drive Results course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
Now more than ever, the HR profession is driving healthy change in the workplace, combating harassment and creating opportunities for people from all backgrounds.
As a SHRM Enterprise-Level Member, your team can join forces with smart people who are building better workplaces.
Bring SHRM onsite to address workplace harassment and effect cultural change in your organization.
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team