Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business Acumen: Aligning Business Operations and HRSociety for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Business Acumen: Aligning Business Operations and HR
Become a critical player in your organization by improving your business acumen. Learn how to speak the business language, how to analyze and interpret reports and metrics for key business functions, and how to better align business functions with your organization’s strategic goals. Practice your new skills through facilitated group discussions and practical application activities.
- Appreciate the scope, challenges and integration of key business functions including operations, product development, marketing and sales, finance and IT, especially in a global business environment.
- Review and interpret typical operating reports for key business functions.
- Describe the value and use of business intelligence.
- Identify key steps in project management.
- Develop strategies to drive organizational results and clarify the role of HR.
Please request more information for details on cost.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR...
Find out more about this Business Acumen: Aligning Business Operations and HR course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
Now more than ever, the HR profession is driving healthy change in the workplace, combating harassment and creating opportunities for people from all backgrounds.
As a SHRM Enterprise-Level Member, your team can join forces with smart people who are building better workplaces.
Bring SHRM onsite to address workplace harassment and effect cultural change in your organization.
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team