Train the Trainer: How to Create and Facilitate Employee Training
Most organizations train employees because they want to improve job performance. They want training that’s both effective and efficient — well-structured sessions, based on proven adult learning principles and delivered with impact for leaning that lasts.
But all too often, employees sit through hours of training and then revert to their old habits as soon as they return to their work. It’s as if the training never happened…and it leaves everyone frustrated.
That’s why we developed this LIVE, virtual Train the Trainer workshop. It provides the skills you need to design and deliver both in-person and virtual training based on your learners’ needs — engaging, interactive training that sticks.
Session 1: Create Training That Works
- Assess the needs of your learners
- Design training for maximum retention
- Apply adult learning principles to training design
- Develop interactive training elements
Session 2: Deliver Dynamic Training
- List the qualities of top trainers
- Discuss presentation skills that convey confidence and credibility
- Use strategies to keep your learners engaged
- Create a supportive, safe learning environment
- Describe how to handle difficult situations in a training session
Session 3: Be an Effective Virtual Trainer
- Compare in-person and virtual training
- Discuss design strategies for blended learning
- Employ activities for learner engagement
- Prepare troubleshooting plans for tech issues
SkillPath is a leader in business training with more than 30 years of experience. Our professional training programs prioritize learner engagement — helping theory take root with learners, so it transforms their thinking and becomes day-to-day practice. SkillPath’s courses are...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...