Top 10 Management Survival Skills for First-time Supervisors
Becoming a boss can be an exciting step in your career. You may feel ready for the new role with all its added responsibilities and decision making—but it’s important that you make a smooth transition. And chances are, the skills that got you promoted may not completely lay the groundwork. What do you know about getting the best from a team? How do you keep each person motivated and improving? When problems come up, what’s the best way to assess and resolve them quickly?
You’re unique … and your organization obviously thinks you’re perfect for this challenge. But you’re not the first to make this transition, so why learn by trial and error? Top 10 Management Survival Skills for First-time Supervisors is a Webinar that prepares you to be a real leader. It’s an hour jam-packed with the information you need to smooth the way … to consider your management style … and discover just how effective you can be.
The course is delivered as Webinar Event + Recording
A glimpse at your “power hour” agenda:
- Teambuilding: How to develop a productive, balanced and cohesive team
- Delegation: The most common mistakes new supervisors make—and how YOU can avoid them
- Coaching and motivation: Important tips guaranteed to improve employee performance and productivity
- Performance evaluation: How to use performance evaluations to set expectations, motivate employees and improve overall performance
- Counseling: When you should—and shouldn’t—counsel employees … and when you need to refer them to professional resources
- Performance improvement: Adapting the 5 steps of progressive discipline to any performance issue or situation
- Problem solving: How to quickly assess a situation—and take action to resolve problems before they get out of control!
- Plus much more!
A leader in learning and development since 1989,SkillPath provides professionals worldwide with strategic and innovative training solutions Our mission is to provide the highest-quality training for companies and business people around the world, so they can benefit personally and professionally...
Find out more about this Top 10 Management Survival Skills for First-time Supervisors course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team