OSHA Workplace Safety Outreach
This information-packed, LIVE, virtual workshop is one of the most widely attended OSHA training programs available today. Youll get a one-day comprehensive update on the very latest in OSHAs ever-changing requirements, and youll also learn about innovative ways other organizations are successfully meeting these stringent standards without busting the budget.
Youll gain an understanding of the basics of OSHA recordkeeping, learn how to avoid the most common OSHA violations and gain a better understanding of the gray areas of OSHA regulations. In addition, youll find out exactly what you need to do to be prepared for an OSHA site visit so you pass with flying colors.
A special section on workplace violence offers real insight into reducing the risk of this grave threat to worker safety. Gain peace of mind and establish a safer, OSHA-compliant facility using the solid strategies and essential information youll receive in this must-attend update. Enrollments are limited, so register today!
Session 1: OSHA Compliance From Must-Know Basics to the Newest Regulations
- Learn what OSHA is, what they do and how it affects you.
- Unscramble OSHAs confusing lexicon to define citation, violation, standards, requirements, rules, guidelines and many more.
- Know the differences between federal and state OSHA operations.
- Review how OSHAs penalty system works.
Session 2: Addressing Your Risk Management
- Learn comprehensive methods for assessing your organizations current level of OSHA compliance.
- Compare the pros and cons of OSHA's on-sire consultation services.
- Break down employee's and management's roles in safety and hazard prevention.
- Whats the General Duty Clause and what does it mean to you?
- Implement recommended health and safety practices, including hazard assessment, accident prevention,internal program evaluations, communication guidelinesand more.
Session 3: Hazard Prevention and Training Requirements
- Why do accidents happen?
- Follow a checklist of how to analyze an accident and get to the root cause of the incident.
- Conducta job hazard analysis: It willopen your eyes to major problems before someone is injured.
- OSHAs prevention and control programs and training programs: Are they right for your organization?
- Learn howyour training programs rate against OSHAs official training requirements for general industry.
- Understandexactly who must be trained and how often to meet OSHA standards.
- Review training tips for motivating reluctant learners who would rather endure a dental drill than safety training.
- Why do safety training programs often fail to produce desired levels of improvement in safety?
- An overview of OSHA record-keeping requirements with an explanation of the recent changes
- A word to the wise: The most frequently cited record-keeping violations
- Step-by-step guidelines for reporting a work injury in accordance with new OSHA requirements
- Find out if your organization might be among those most likely to be inspected
- Valuable checklists that help you spot trouble and avoid horrendous finesbefore an inspector shows up
- Walking through the inspection process so youll know what to expect
- Tips for avoiding the most common mistakes organizations make during OSHA inspections
- What you should know about OSHAs Program Evaluation Profile
- How to contest an OSHA citation and is it worth it?
- Emergency response procedures ALL employees should know by heart
- A special section on workplace violence and keeping your organization safe from danger
Certification / Credits
HRCI and SHRM Certified
- Understanding the basic rules and recent changes in OSHA training compliance
- How to assess your organization's current level of OSHA compliance
- Recommended practices for company-wide health and safety programs
- Smart steps to take to keep accidents from happening
- Plus additional information and reference material on recordkeeping, inspections, citations, hazardous materials, workplace violence, staff trainingand so much more
SkillPath is a leader in business training with more than 30 years of experience. Our professional training programs prioritize learner engagement — helping theory take root with learners, so it transforms their thinking and becomes day-to-day practice. SkillPath’s courses are...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...