Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
Researchers and business experts agree that people with high emotional intelligence (EI) are consistently the top performers in their organizations. They’re more resilient and flexible when things get tough, and they’re held in the highest regard by their bosses, peers, co-workers and others. In this powerful professional development seminar, you’ll learn why EI is far more than just a handy set of “people skills” and why many executives feel it’s the one skill you must have to be successful in today’s workplace!
It’s a few hours of training that will forever change the way you work!
Unless you work in a vacuum, you have to deal with people — all kinds of people. From the outrageous drama queens to the backstabbers and turf-guarders to the hardworking co-workers who’d love to help you out but just can’t find the time — you’re going to have to work with all of them at one point or another.
Using the EI skills you’ll learn during this emotional intelligence seminar, you’ll gain the ability to more appropriately respond to the world around you and eliminate the stress and frustration that often comes from working with others.
Join us, and discover exactly what EI is…why it’s recognized as one of the hottest performance tools for thousands of success-minded people like you…and how you can easily increase your EI to stand out from the crowd. Register for this powerful communication seminar today and start reaping the rewards tomorrow!
Session 1: The Importance of Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Identify and understand the four main components of emotional intelligence (EI).
- Describe why EI is vital to your success and reaching your full potential.
- Strengthen your EI to create a lasting, positive effect on you, your team and your organization.
Session 2: Self-Awareness ans Self-Management
- Take the first step: Measure your own EI.
- Explore your own emotions to better understand your psychological and physical reactions.
- Investigate and adapt strategies to help you manage emotions, including preparing yourself for possible situations in the future.
- Learn to maintain control of your emotions even in tense, stressful situations.
Session 3: Social Awareness and Relationship Management
- Develop your active and empathetic listening skills to hear the real messages people are sending.
- Analyze various communication styles and describe how best to interact with them.
- Know how EI can be used to influence, build consensus and manage conflict.
- Put all your EI training into practice to create a more positive work environment for career success.
Certification / Credits
HRCI and SHRM Certified
- This emotional intelligence seminar will teach you how to gain respect from everyone you come into contact with
- How to achieve consensus among your teammates and co-workers, faster and without misunderstandings
- The keys to overcoming the causes of difficult behaviors in others
- How to get the results that you want from others
- How your emotions affect others … and how others’ emotions affect you
- How emotional intelligence can eliminate the headaches that come from miscommunication and misunderstandings
SkillPath is a leader in business training with more than 30 years of experience. Our professional training programs prioritize learner engagement — helping theory take root with learners, so it transforms their thinking and becomes day-to-day practice. SkillPath’s courses are...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...